What does it mean to be an accredited practice? Ingle Farm Dental has achieved the high standards set by the National Safety and Quality Health Service.
Our infection control protocols are meticulous – which is very important at any time, but even more so now, when community concerns about Coronavirus (COVID-19) are running high.
Please be assured that:
• All Ingle Farm Dental staff are highly trained in all infection control procedures;
• All of our instruments are thoroughly cleaned and sterilised after every use;
• Sterilisation procedures are monitored and tracked daily;
• All surfaces touched are cleaned and disinfected between every patient, both in the clinic and at the reception desk;
• The chairs in the reception area and handles on the front door are regularly cleaned;
• We have hand sanitising stations available for you to use;
• We are checking temperatures daily of everyone, staff and patients, who attend our clinic;
• For the time being, we have removed the magazines and children's toys from the reception area, to reduce the risk of cross infection.
We are updating our practice policy regularly in accordance with the Australian Dental Association; however, in order to keep everyone as safe as possible, we ask that you inform us prior to your appointment if:
• You have been travelling in the last 2 weeks;
• You have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19; or
• You are feeling unwell.
The COVID-19 situation has everyone concerned, but we remain focused on providing you with the very best of care in the safest possible environment.