Welcome to Ingle Farm Dental
S T A Y S A F E – COVID-19 Update - 20 May 2020
Well done SA! The AHPPC have allowed us to resume all of our regular services, like check-ups, simple cleans, fillings and extractions. Although there are no known active cases of Covid-19 in SA, we still don't want to take any chances. There are some additional safety precautions that remain in place to protect everyone who needs to visit us.
- our receptionists will screen patients over the phone prior to your appointment and check temperatures on arrival using our infrared no-touch thermometer
- chairs have been spaced to allow for physical distancing in the reception area
- toys, books and magazines have also been removed from this area
- we have implemented additional disinfection of all areas, including surgeries, waiting room, front desk, door handles, phones, pens etc
What you can do to help us protect through this time:
- reschedule if you feel unwell or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms
- let us know if you have been in contact with a known case or suspected case in the past 14 days
- use our hand sanitiser on arrival and before leaving the surgery
- whilst we normally welcome extra visitors to the surgery, at this uncertain time, we ask that you attend your appointment alone to limit the number of people in the clinic at one time
We are excited to have restrictions lifted so much sooner than expected. If you need to book an appointment, please ring 8264 5959, or book online using the button above.
If you were in the middle of a course of treatment, we will be in touch with you shortly to book your next appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again!
WELCOME TO INGLE FARM DENTAL
Dr Schuurmans leads our team of dentists and hygienists, who together care for the many families who attend Ingle Farm Dental, from children to pensioners. All our clinicians are highly trained to provide a wide range of services including professional cleans, white fillings, bleaching/whitening, root canal treatment, minor oral surgery, dentures, bridges and crowns.
Our modern professional practice was established in 1969 and since day one our mission has been clear: to provide an exceptional level of care to all our patients.
We also have a fantastic support team of dental assistants and receptionists who keep our practice humming!
At Ingle Farm Dental you will be treated as we would treat a member of our family. We take the time to find out your dental goals and by working in partnership with you, we help you achieve them.
Whether you would like to know more about dental implants or are after a check-up, due for a clean, need fillings or would just like whiter teeth, please call for an appointment.
We look forward to meeting you!